Right of withdrawal does not exist:
- Where the products bear indications of their use by the Customer.
- If the products are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene. Please note that for health and hygiene reasons we are unable to exchange or refund any earrings.
- No returns can be made regarding different ring sizes.
- In the unlikely event of a faulty or defective product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you were to accidentally receive an item that you did not order,please contact as at email@example.com.
- In the unlikely event of receiving a misdescribed item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods or your right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations, further details of which are available from the local trading standard department or citizen's advice bureau.
For more information about the rights of return & exchanges of an order please read the "Right of Withdrawal" section in the Terms and Conditions of Use.