The www.nellavlachou.com e-shop belongs to the company under the trade name "Nella Vlachou Limited", located in(hereinafter referred to as "the Company" or "Nella Vlachou").
Before visiting our e-shop and navigating our website, we ask you to review the following terms and conditions, which apply specifically to the use of the e-shop of the Company.
Please ensure that you have carefully read and agree with the following terms and conditions since any further use and navigation of the website www.nellavlachou.com and any transactions made, entails your express and unconditional acceptance, consent and agreement with their content.
The Customer may contact the Company for any clarification needed regarding these terms at the Company's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company is committed to the quality, completeness and validity of the information on the www.nellavlachou.com e-shop, subject to any technical or typographical errors that can not be predicted or have occurred inadvertently, including descriptions, photos (color rendering, etc.) and product prices, or website breaks due to force majeure, without committing to the availability of the products. The company is not responsible for and is not committed to mistakes due to an omission when registering electronic data in the store.
- In our e-shop jewellery is sold.
- The basic features of each product are included in the description for this product.
- In the event that a product appears to be out of stock at the e-shop, the Customer may contact the Company in order for the latter to notify him of any possibility of the product being procured by the manufacturer and then selling it to the Customer.
Our product prices include VAT.
Our Company reserves the right to change prices at any time. Any price change will not affect any orders already made, unless the change in price is due to a change in the VAT rate.
Although we make every effort to accurately list the items and prices we provide in our e-shop, we can not rule out the possibility of typographical or technical errors in product prices and features. On that account, for any clarifications, we recommend that you contact the company via e-mail at the following email address: email@example.com, prior to each payment and the completion of your order.
The ordering of the products is made by completing and sending the special Order Form available at the e-shop. Prior to the submission of the order, the Customer receives through a special link knowledge of the terms of sale of the products he / she wants to acquire and then chooses the activation of a relevant icon (indication) quoting "I have read and accepted the purchase Terms and Conditions". With this marking, the Customer expressly and unconditionally declares that he has received a clear and understandable understanding of these transaction terms before submitting his order.
The ordering goods is not binding on the Company before the Customer receives the confirmation of acceptance of the order by the Company as described below. The order is deemed to have been received by the Company as soon as the Customer receives an Order Status Confirmation with the indication "Confirmation of Order Registration".
In the case of orders for out of stock products, orders will not be available. Customers can enter their e-mail in the product page in order to be informed for the next availability.
Payment by deposit to bank.
Payment by Credit/Debit Card
Payment by Paypal
See our Payment Methods
The Customer is entitled to withdraw from the sales contract within three (3) calendar days from the receipt of the products under the following terms and conditions:
- Within three (3) calendar days from the date of delivery of the products, as this results from the receipt documents.
- This withdrawal is unjustified and the Customer has to return the product exactly in the best condition that he has received it. In particular, the returned product should not have been used in any way, should bear the sales’ tags of the Company and the Manufacturing Company in an excellent condition, should be in an excellent ("as new") condition, just as before the sale, in its complete original packaging and with all contents of the original packaging. In addition, in order for the return of the product to be accepted, the original purchase receipt (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented by the person who originally purchased the product and whose details are shown on the purchase receipt.
- The withdrawal statement is made by writing an e-maill to the electronic mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and the Company is obliged to confirm in writing the receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it is received.
- The Customer is also obliged to inform the Company that will exercise or that has already exercised the right of withdrawal and by telephone at the following telephone numbers:
UK: 0044 (0)7 531 595 286
GR: 0030 6937 303625.
- The reimbursement of the price due to withdrawal will be refunded to the Customer no later than three (3) working days from the time the Company has received proven knowledge of its withdrawal.
- Delivery costs are not refunded unless the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than the Company's cheapest standard delivery method.
The Company reserves the right to refuse returns of non-returnable products in accordance with the terms of return policy mentioned above.
Right of withdrawal does not exist:
- Where the products bear indications of their use by the Customer.
- If the products are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene.Please note that for health and hygiene reasons we are unable to exchange or refund any earrings.
- In the unlikely event of a faulty or defective product, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you were to accidentally receive an item that you did not order,please contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the unlikely event of receiving a misdescribed item, please contact us at email@example.com
This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods or your right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations, further details of which are available from the local trading standard department or citizen's advice bureau.
The entire content of the e-shop, including distinctive titles, trademarks, pictures, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, etc. are protected in accordance with the relevant provisions of UK law as well as the relevant provisions of European law and international conventions.
Any copying, transfer or creation of derivative work based on this content or misleading the public regarding the actual provider of the Online Store is forbidden. Replication, re-issue, upload, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or by any means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only upon prior written consent of the Company.
The names, images, logos and distinctive titles, which the Company uses solely for the purposes of this e-shop, listed in the e-shop and describing it and/or the Company's products form part of the Company's or other cooperating with the Company businesses' and companies' assets, protected by the applicable law. The use of any images, logos, trademarks, distinctive titles and generally identifying elements and intellectual or industrial property products in the e-shop shall in no way give permission or right to be used by any third party.
Unless otherwise stated, Nella Vlachou Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.nellavlachou.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.nellavlachou.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.nellavlachou.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.nellavlachou.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material www.nellavlachou.com
- Redistribute content from www.nellavlachou.com
1. The above terms and conditions of use of www.nellavlachou.com, as well as any amendments thereto, are governed by and supplemented by UK law, European Union law and relevant international treaties.
2. The courts of UK shall be competent to settle any dispute concerning the present.
3. Any provision of the foregoing terms shall be contrary to the law, shall cease to have effect and shall be hereby repealed without prejudice to the validity of the other terms.
4. This is the entire agreement between www.nellavlachou.com and the visitor / user of its pages and services and only reserves them.
5. No modification of these terms shall be taken into consideration and shall not form part of this Agreement unless it has been formulated in writing and incorporated therein.
The Company reserves the right to unilaterally modify these terms and conditions of transactions made through its e-shop without prior notice by informing visitors of the new terms and conditions by posting them on the website of this e-shop. It is clarified that the change of terms does not apply to any orders already made.
The Company shall be liable to the Customers only for any actual damage they suffered as a result of any non-execution or late execution of their orders. The Company does not cover any negative loss and / or lost profits of Customers due to non-execution or delayed execution of their orders.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by visitors of the website or third parties on grounds related to the operation or non-operation and / or the use of the website and / or to inability to provide services and / or by any unauthorized third party interventions in products and / or information made available through the Company’s e-shop.
Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including in the event of negligence, www.nellavlachou.com is not responsible for any damage suffered by the visitor / user of the pages, services, options and contents of www.nellavlachou.com on his own initiative.
The contents of www.nellavlachou.com are provided "as is" without any warranty expressed or implied in any way whatsoever. To the maximum, and in accordance with the law, www.nellavlachou.com disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those which imply marketability and fitness for a particular purpose.
www.nellavlachou.com does not warrant that the pages, services, options and contents of www.nellavlachou.com are provided without interruption, without errors and that errors will be corrected.
www.nellavlachou.com does not in any way guarantee the accuracy, completeness or even availability of their contents, pages, services, choices or results. The cost of any corrections or services is borne by the visitor / user and under no circumstances www.nellavlachou.com
Only Search Engines may link to our Website without our prior written approval.
If you are interested in joining our site, you should let us know by sending an email to Nella Vlachou LTD. Include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of URLs from which you intend to link to our site, and a list of URLs on our site to which you want to link to. You will have to wait 1-2 weeks to receive a response from us
No use of Nella Vlachou LTD logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.